Client Services Specialist
Dual Code Inc., headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, is a leading developer of eLearning solutions. We design, develop and host Learning Management Systems, Web conferencing systems, and eLearning courses for healthcare organizations looking to outsource or co-source their eLearning program.
Dual Code was recognized as one of Canada's most promising companies, one of Ottawa's fastest growing companies, and is the eLearning platform vendor of choice for more than half of Ontario's largest research hospitals.
We are currently looking for a Client Services Specialist. Upon completion of our new hire training program, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support to our clients, contributing to our knowledge base, and collaborating with our Software Development and Quality Assurance teams when updating / upgrading our clients' sites.
- Research solutions to problems raised by our clients
- Escalate issues to our software development team as required
- Suggest new product ideas following discussions with clients
- Provide assistance during updates / upgrades of client sites
- Contribute to our knowledge base, online community, and documentation as required
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience supporting web-based applications (e.g. CMS, LMS)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Great inter-personal skills / team player
- Experience working directly with clients
- Experience with quality assurance processes (e.g. regression testing, UAT)
- Experience documenting defects using a trouble ticketing system
- Proven ability to work independently without direct supervision.
Preferred Skills & Experience
The following skills and experience are an asset but not required to apply for this position.
- Experience with Moodle
- Experience with Linux/Unix
- Experience with Atlassian products
- Experience with MySQL, PHP, HTML and/or CSS
- Bilingual (English and French)
Education and Certifications
- Degree or diploma in computer sciences would be an asset.
How to Apply
If you feel that you can make a difference at Dual Code, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Please note that applications by telephone are not accepted. Only persons considered to be strong candidates will be contacted for interviews.