Dual Code Inc., headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, is Canada's #1 cloud-based eLearning platform in the healthcare sector. With more than half of Canada's largest research hospitals exchanging courses via our platform, healthcare organizations can take
professional development beyond compliance training and ensure that their practitioners remain on the cutting edge when it comes to on-the-job skills and knowledge.
We are currently looking for a Senior or Intermediate Full Stack Developer with strong design and development skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and developing new features for our hosted applications working in a LAMP environment
(Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP).
- Architectural design of our learning environment
- Technical design and implementation of new features that meet evolving client requirements
- Provide support to our Tier 2 technical support specialists and Quality Assurance team
- Mentor other developers
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent software design and object-oriented programming skills
- Understanding of GPL and other open-source licensing models and frameworks
- Experience with verification and quality assurance processes and methodologies
- Proven ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience with Docker, Git, and PHPStorm
- Experience with a cloud-based environment (Amazon AWS)
- Experience in eLearning
- Experience with Moodle and/or other learning management systems
Education and Certifications
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
How to Apply
If you feel that you can make a difference at Dual Code, please send your resume to email@example.com .
Please note that applications by telephone are not accepted. Only persons considered to be strong candidates will be contacted for interviews.